Don’t forget to register for our 40-minute webinar, this Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM Central. This will be an informative and fast-paced webinar wherein we follow one corporation’s successful fail-over from their headquarters in Houston to their fully functioning recovery site in Dallas. We’ll show how more than 50 of the company’s employees are able to easily and quickly deploy and benefit from the pre-assembly of the following requirements so that they’re able to keep the company operational despite a category 3 hurricane making landfall near Houston:
• Fully-functioning, comfortable working facilities using existing owned or leased ‘skeleton’ infrastructure
• Secure data access to your company network
• Ample parking
• Backup on-demand generator (not pre-installed permanent generator(s) requiring day-to-day maintenance)
• Fully functional mobile backup facilities at the fail-over site for expanded user workspace or additional data center infrastructure capacity
• Single-call activation of a team of hotel experts to manage all housing related issues during a deployment
• Pre-negotiated housing facilities at pre-inspected and approved hotels
• Guaranteed room nights for all employees
• Pre-established hotel rates
• Managed billing for all hotel expenses
• Exclusive logistical support staff to help with any on-site hotel needs
This webinar will be presented by Steven O’Neal of Rentsys Recovery Services and Michelle Lowther of Continuity Housing, both of whom are long-time veterans of successful, durable corporate disaster recovery management.
Even if you’re unable to attend, we encourage you to register so that you receive a link to the recorded version after the presentation. This webinar is free to attend and you can share this invitation with anyone you’d like to. We’ll see you on the 18th!